Login Page Error in R12.2 The system has encountered an error while processing the request
On 12.2.x version, Post cloning
When attempting to login to oracle applications the following error occurs:
The system has encountered an error while processing the request
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Whenever E-Business suite home page is accessed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot login to the Oracle application
Login to E-business suite weblogic console
Click on services>EBSDataSource
Verify the targets
EBS Datasource does not have oafm_server1 /oacore_server1 configured
Perform below steps to recreate the EBS domain:
1. Source the file system environment.
2. Stop all middle tier services using $ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME/adstpall.sh
3. Ensure that no process is running on the file system.
4. cd $FND_TOP/patch/115/bin
5. Run below command to recreate the Web Logic Server domain for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
The below prompts are shown by the script:
Enter the full path of Applications Context File [DEFAULT – ]: Complete path of the context file
Enter the server start mode for the domain [DEFAULT – SID]:
Enter the APPS schema password :
Enter weblogic admin server password :
6. Run autoconfig
7. Start all middle tier services using $ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME/adstrtal.sh
Login to E-business suite weblogic console.
Click on services>EBSDataSource.
Verify the targets should include oacore_cluster1.