OGG-06601 Mismatch Between The Length Of Seqno From Checkpoint (9) And Recovery (6) For Ext
Trying to read trail file which uses 6 digit checkpoint with version 12.2.
Version 12.2 uses a 9 digit checkpoint
- Stop the extract PUMP process.
- Stop the Manager process.
- Add the following command to GLOBALS file
- REASON: Tell GG to use 6 digit checkpoint
- Then Start the manager process.
- Alter Pump with ETROLLOVER
- Start the extract Pump process.
- Allow PUMP to read local trail file and write them to a remote trail file
- Allow replicat to process all transactions.
- Replicat should show 0 lags to indicate all transactions , from the source, have been processed on the target database.
REASON: Clean up existing trail files, created from a prior release to GG version 12.2, still using a 6 digit checkpoint