Deploying “Create Employee” API as REST Service :
1. Go to Integrated SOA Gateway –> Integration Repository
The below page will open.
2. Click on the Search button.
3. Provide the Business Entity field with “Employee” and then click on Go
4. Now click on HR_EMPLOYEE_API which is highlited in the below screen shot.
5. Now go to “Rest Web Service” tab. You can see the “Rest Service Status” field as “Not Deployed”.
6. Now select the Service Operations which you want to deploy, Provide the “Service Alias” field with the Alias name and then click on “Deploy” button present at the bottom of the page.
7. Then the “Rest Service Status” field changes to “Deployed” as shown in the below screen shot.
8. Now we need to give grants to application users for this deployed API. For that go to “Grants” tab.
9. Select the Object for which you want to provide grants and click on “Create Grant” button. We can provide grants to Specific User, Group of Users or for All the Users.
10. We will select “Group of Users” and select the responsibility in the “Grantee Name” and click on “Create Grant” button.
11. Once the Grants are created go to “Rest Web Service” tab and click on the link “View WADL”. An XML will open where we can find the xsd link and the Resource Base link which can be used to connect to MAF application.