Setups for Discoverer Desktop
The following steps have to be implemented after installation of Discoverer Administrator and Discoverer Desktop:
1. In Discoverer Desktop, go to tools –> options –> Connections and click on Connect to Both
2. Enter GWYUID as APPLSYSPUB/pub
3. Enter FNDNAM as APPS
4. Check the location where Discoverer is installed in the local machine.
5. Confirm TNS entries for the database.
6. Create Secure folder under Discoverer Home
7. Place the .dbc file into that folder. This is available in $FND_SECURE in the application server
8. My Computer –> Advanced Settings –> Environment Variables –> Add 2 environment variables
FND_SECURE – Discoverer Home/ Secure
FND_TOP – Discoverer Home