1. Users don’t have to remember dozens of passwords for Oracle e-Business Suite – 11i, 12.1, and 12.2.
2. Weak passwords in Applications are no longer allowed. Welcome123 and Oracle123 are the most popular weak
passwords in Oracle EBS.
3. Access to Oracle EBS is terminated instantly, when an employee/contractor leaves. This is a requirement Audit
4. Passwords alone are not secure enough these days, multi-factor authentication is a must have for Oracle EBS
5. Enforce user to change SSO password periodically to follow security guidelines.
6. Users don’t have to login multiple times, resulting in a better productivity and better user experience.
7. EBS Password reset calls to Helpdesk would be greatly reduced, and Oracle EBS Support teams are relieved.
8. IT Security Audits such as SoX, HIPAA demand Single Sign On for Oracle EBS 11i, R12, and 12.2.
9. Users don’t have to remember Applications URLs anymore, as URLs change from time to time.