Doyensys, Inc. in Dallas, TX provides Management & Technology Consulting services with expertise in Enterprise applications – Oracle and Service now. We are seeking experienced Principal Software Engineers to design and develop .NET software components in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Design, develop, and support cloud-native applications and API development using .NET, .NET Core, and containers.
- Support the configuration, deployment, and execution of CI/CD pipelines in alignment with SDLC methodologies.
- Develop accurate level of efforts estimates and manages task schedule.
- Build overall system architecture of information systems, encompassing external and internal interface analysis and definition, as well as functional requirement allocations.
- Work with system users to identify problems with focus on performance tuning and patches.
- Understand customer requirements with respect to the success of the business goal and translate them into a technical implementation.
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/ processes that leverage technology to provide performance improvements and better user experiences.
- As a member of the development team, work with other technical team leaders including architects, testing, analysts, and release managers to accomplish business goals.
- Attend and participate in meetings that pertain to assigned responsibilities.
- This position has no direct reports and does not supervise any other personnel.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Applications, or any related IT or Engineering field of study, plus at least three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Applications, or any related IT or Engineering field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable skill, knowledge, experience, and proficiency in the following:
- Two or more of the following .Net Technologies: .Net Framework, VB.Net, .Net, or ASP.Net.
- Demonstrated experience with SDLC Methodology including experience with one or more of the following tools: Waterfall, Development Tool (IDE), or Visual Studio
- WinForms, Web Forms, and XML Web Services
- ADO.Net and LINQ ORM
- Agile or Scrum
- Entity Framework, LINQ Reporting Tools such as SSRS or Microsoft Reporting Services.
No Travel required. Position is project-based on long-term assignments at various unanticipated worksites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term project. Work from home benefit available depending on project requirements.
Email resumes to: email@example.com
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.