The event Collaborate 20 is the official event for Oracle users utilizing products and services of Oracle PeopleSoft, Cloud Database and applications, JD Edwards, and other technology products.
There are no upcoming events.
Key points covered are
- Does this COVID19 have an impact globalization mindset in the IT Services Business – offshore / near shore / outsourcing – due to nationalism
- Did our earlier BCP Plan cover for such (COVID19 type) situations, will this lead to companies thinking and investing more for BCP options and what could have been done better to handle this COVID19 situation for IT Services
- What is the impact on COVID 19 on remote working and working from home , what does this mean for Security related concerns ( data / privacy / monitoring etc.,)
- Will COVID19 force business to adopt to cloud and digital way of doing business – will businesses have money to invest for such initiatives given the current situation
- What are areas in IT Services that will grow because of COVID19 that IT Services firm should focus and invest their time and energy on.
Key points covered are
- Introduction of participants and Context around Cloud applications adoption
- Patching Cycle – In Cloud applications how do enterprises manage with regular patching cycle and compare this with On-premise E-Business Applications life cycle
- Customizations – Customers feel if they have too many customizations then cloud applications is not for them , is this a myth or fact
- Integrations – How do customers handle integrations with Cloud applications, is Oracle Integration Cloud the best option or what else should they consider
- Data Migration – How do you handle past data during Cloud migration and if you migrate in between the financial year, how do you consolidate data in two different systems for reporting
The event Collaborate 20 is the official event for Oracle users utilizing products and services of Oracle PeopleSoft, Cloud Database and applications, JD Edwards, and other technology products. The event is hosted by Quest Oracle Community (Quest) and Oracle Applications and Technology Users Group (OATUG).
Doyensys has been working on a series of books that will help improve your organisations by providing solutions to simplify your way of handling things. These books will be released on the 5th of December, 2019 at Hilton Hotel in Chennai. Our proficient Doyens have put in their best to author these books that’ll help individuals and organisations to reach their maximum potential.
Dr Santhosh Babu, Principal Secretary to Government, Information Technology Department and Mr Lakshmi Narayanan, ex-vice chairman and ex-CEO of Cognizant are going to attend the launch event as chief guests. They will be releasing all 6 books.